Boulder Ballet COVID-19 Safe Practices
WHAT TO DO IF YOU TEST POSITIVE?
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you must stay home and isolate for 5 days from symptom onset and may return on day 6 if symptoms are improving, you are fever-free for 24hrs and can wear a well-fitted mask.
- If symptoms are not resolving, please continue to isolate until improving or through Day 10. There is no need to test again after an initial positive. Once someone is positive, a later test may continue to show positive for days-to-weeks.
- All persons entering the facility must always wear a facial covering. This applies to all ages and levels. Masks are available should anyone have a need.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all participants prior to entering the classroom.
- Parents may accompany small children into the studio for lessons as long as the classroom headcount is maintained per the City of Boulder’s guidelines for recreational activities. We highly encourage parents wait outside the building to keep the number of people in the studio at a minimum.
- Participants should be prepared for class upon arrival (dressed in ballet attire with hair up/back) to maximize class time and minimize exposure to various areas of the building. All snacks should be eaten before or after class outside the building. All classes will be scheduled with time to allow for students to arrive and leave safely.
- The Dairy is currently open to the public from 2PM-6PM. Back doors are unlocked during class times. The lounge, lobby, and hallways of The Dairy are open during the Dairy’s hours. Restrooms are open for use.
- No physical greetings! Though this may seem obvious, it can be tough to change old habits—no hugs, handshakes or kisses on the cheek. Don’t forget to say hello—but now’s the time to stick to a wave.
- If you are feeling sick please stay home. Please check the CDPHE Symptom Tracker: https://covid19.colorado.gov/covid19-symptoms
- Air purifiers have been installed in all studios and will remain on for all classes.
- Studio doors should remain open prior to and after classes to avoid multiple hands-on doorknobs and increase ventilation. Should a door need to be closed during class, this is to be done by faculty only.
- All barres will be cleaned prior to the start of class.
- Barres must be cleaned following use with provided cleaning supplies by those using the barres. Faculty must oversee cleaning of barres.
- Please bring all items into the studio with you.
- Before leaving the studio all faculty must wipe the stereo, doorknobs, light switches, and all barres that need extra TLC.
For questions or concerns please email the Executive Director, Claudia Anata Hubiak at email@example.com